- Vendor accepts the following Terms and Conditions upon receipt of purchase order.
- Purchase Order numbers are required prior to delivery; only the Purchasing Department is authorized to issue purchase orders.
- Vendor’s invoices and monthly statements must reference a purchase order number.
- Vendor must fulfill delivery requirements unless a delay in delivery or acceptance is due to factors beyond the vendor’s or the Company’s control such as government action or failure to act, terrorist acts, strikes or other labor issues, fire, and severe weather conditions.
- Freight terms and rates must be agreed upon in advance; should a vendor employ a more expensive shipping method to meet a required delivery date, the vendor will pay for the increased shipping expense.
Inspection and Testing
- The Company reserves the right to reject any products or goods that it deems non-conforming, defective, stale, unsafe, unfit or in any other way unsuitable for its purposes including perishable consumables, chemical non-consumables, and all goods or products purchased from vendors.
- The Company reserves the right to inspect the vendor’s facilities.
- Rejected products or goods and quantities in excess of the specifications will be returned at vendor’s expense.
- The Company is not liable for any claim of any kind, for any loss, or for any damage arising out of, in connection with, or resulting from any purchase order in excess of the price allocable to the products or goods giving rise to such claims.
- All information the Company provides to the vendor is confidential.
- Vendor warrants that all products furnished in fulfillment of a purchase order are suitable, safe, and fit for their purpose.
- Vendor warranty runs to the Company, its successors, assigns and customers, and users of the products purchased.
- Vendor warrants that the prices for all items sold to the Company are not less favorable than the price paid by any of its other customers.
- Vendor will provide proof of all required certifications and inspections.